Prep Time:5 mins
- Slice each chicken piece into long strips
- Coat each strip evenly, first in flour, then egg, then the stuffing
- Place on a wire rack and grill until there is no pink meat left and the strips are piping hot the whole way through - check this by placing the strips on a clean plate and cutting into the centre with a clean knife. If you have a meat thermometer, check they have reached 75 degrees celsius.
- Remove from the grill and leave to the side while you make the dip
- To make the dip, simply mix the cucumber with the yogurt
- Add some pepper to taste and serve in a bowl with the strips