Prep Time:10 mins
- Preheat the oven to 160°C/ 325°F/ Gas Mark 3.
- Cut the potatoes in half and put in a casserole dish with a lid (or if you don't have one, you can use a roasting tin lined with parchment paper and cover with tin foil). Toss in the oil and roast uncovered for 20 minutes.
- Dice the tomatoes. Trim the courgettes and celery and cut both into 2cm slices. Peel the onion and roughly chop. Peel the garlic and use a garlic crusher or grate on the fine side of a box grater.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and give them a good toos, then add the tomato, courgettes, celery, onion and garlic. Drizzle over the tomato puree and sprinkle with basil, pepper and a little salt, if using. Toss until evenly combined then cover with a lid or foil and return to the oven for another 30 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
- Mix the honey, chilli powder, cumin and a tablespoon of water in a bowl and spread over the pork steak.
- Place the pork in a small baking dish and put on the top shelf of the oven to cook for 25-30 minutes or until tender and cooked through, basting once or twice to ensure it doesn't dry out.
- Remember to wash your hands and work surface with warm, soapy water after handling raw meat.
- Remove from the oven and leave to rest for 10 minutes, then care into slices and divide among plates.
- Add the ratatouille and serve.