Prep Time:10 mins
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
- Mix the spices, garlic, and olive oil in a small bowl.
- Place the vegetables on a large baking tray. Drizzle over half the oil and spice mix. Toss together so the vegetables are well coated.
- Place the chickpeas on a separate tray with the remining oil and spice mix. Toss together.
- Place the vegetables and chickpeas in the oven and roast for 30 to 35 minutes, tossing halfway through.
- Divide the vegetables and chickpeas onto four plates.
- Serve warm or cold.