Prep Time:10 mins
- For the chicken, place the strips into beaten egg - learn why you should never wash raw chicken here. In a bowl, mix the cumin and breadcrumbs. Preheat the oven to 200°C/ 400°F/ Gas Mark 6.
- Place the chicken into the breadcrumbs mixed with cumin until fully coated and place onto a baking tray with 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil. If you find they aren't fully coated, go back and dip again into the egg and then back into the bread mix. Place into the oven and bake for 20-30 minutes. Make sure your meat is cooked properly.
- Remember to wash your hands with warm soapy water after handling raw chicken.
- For the chips, slice them up to whatever thickness you like and bake with the rosemary, sliced onion and tablespoon of vegetable oil for 35/40 minutes on a baking tray. If your tray isn't non-stick, use some grease proof or parchment paper.
- Mix the spice ingredients together in a small bowl. Combine both the chicken and chips together and then from a height sprinkle over the spice mix coating both the chicken and chips.