- Preheat the oven to 180°C/ 350°F/ Gas Mark 4.
- Place the chicken fillets in a small ovenproof dish that they will fit snuggly into and spoon over the sweet chilli sauce, turning to coat them evenly. Cover tightly with tin foil and place in the oven for 20 minutes or until cooked through and tender.
- Remember to wash your hands with warm soapy water after handling raw chicken.
- Meanwhile, place the potatoes in a steamer (or use a petal steamer) and cook for 15-20 minutes until tender.
- Heat a wok or large frying pan over a medium to high heat. Cut each pepper in half and remove and discard the seeds and cores, then thinly slice.
- Add the oil to the wok and swirl up the sides, then add the peppers and stir-fry for a couple of minutes until the peppers begin to pick up a bit of colour.
- Sprinkle over a couple of tablespoons of water - you will find a lot of it evaporates immediately, then continue to steam fry until the peppers are tender but still have some crunch.
- Season lightly with salt, if using and plenty of black pepper.
- Arrange the sweet chilli chicken on plates and spoon over any remaining sauce that is left in the dish. Arrange the mixed pepper stir-fry alongside with the baby potatoes to serve.