Prep Time:10 mins
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4.
- In a small bowl, mix together the oats, flour, and cinnamon. Add in the agave syrup or honey and butter, mixing until completely incorporated.
- In another bowl, toss together the berries, cornflour, and vanilla extract until thoroughly combined.
- Spread the berry mixture in a tin or casserole dish, and evenly sprinkle the oat crumbs on top.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes, or until the berry juice is bubbling and the oat mixture crunchy.
- Allow to cool slightly, divide into bowls and serve.