Prep Time:15 mins
- Add all of the broth ingredients to a large pot and season well.
- Bring to the boil over a high heat, reduce the heat and simmer for 20–30 minutes with the lid on, until the vegetables are tender and the broth has flavour.
- Once the broth has finished cooking, strain the mixture and discard the vegetables.
- Bring the broth to the boil and simmer for a further 5–10 minutes to enhance the flavour.
- Cook the noodles according to the instructions on the packet and leave to stand until you are ready to serve.
- Once you are ready to serve your soup, tear the turkey away from the bones, add into the broth and simmer for 5 minutes until heated through.
- Add the carrot and sweet potato and simmer for a further 10 minutes, before stirring in the noodles.