Prep Time:10 mins
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
2. Heat one tablespoon of oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Add the onion and cook for 5 minutes until softened. Add the mushrooms and tomatoes and cook for a further 3 to 5 minutes. Set aside to cool.
3. Whisk the eggs and milk in a bowl. Add the cooked vegetables, chives, and sliced turkey.
4. Grease the muffin tin with one teaspoon of oil, then divide the egg mixture between six muffin holes. Sprinkle the cheese over the top.
5. Bake in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes until cooked through and golden brown on top.