Prep Time:10 mins
- Heat oven to 200oC/ Fan 180oC / Gas mark 6.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and when hot cook the garlic, tomatoes, spinach, scallions and herbs, until the spinach has wilted. Remove from the heat.
- Cut the potato into cubes.
- Add the vegetables to the potato. Beat the eggs and add to the vegetable mix along with the ground black pepper.
- Place in a small baking dish and cook in the oven for 15–20 minutes.
- Combine all the salad ingredients in a small bowl.
- Serve the frittata with the tossed salad and coleslaw.