Prep Time:5 mins
- Preheat the oven to 200°C / 400°F / Gas Mark 6.
- Slice the ciabatta with a bread knife into crouton sized pieces.
- Spread the bread over a baking tray and sprinkle over 20ml of olive oil.
- Bake for 8-10minutes, turning regularly until evenly brown.
- Heat 10ml of olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Place the chicken in the pan and fry for 4 minutes.
- Turn the chicken and cook for a further 4 minutes.
- Tear the lettuce into large pieces and place in a bowl.
- Pull the chicken into bite-size strips and scatter over the lettuce, along with the croutons.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and sprinkle with parmesan to serve.