Prep Time:5 mins
- Pre-heat the grill to a medium heat and line the grill pan with foil.
- Grill the salmon fillet for 5-7 minutes on each side. You can allow it to cool or eat it warm.
- Boil the new potatoes and when cooked, drain and immediately toss in the red or white wine vinegar.
- Combine the yoghurt, mayonnaise, scallion and black pepper to make the potato salad dressing.
- When the potatoes have cooled, slice into bite sized chunks or pieces and then coat in the dressing.
- Tomato, cucumber and lettuce make a perfect basic salad to serve with the grilled salmon and potato salad.