Prep Time:5 mins
- Preheat the oven to 220°C / 425°F / Gas Mark 7.
- Put onion, courgettes, pepper and tomatoes on a shallow baking tray.
- Drizzle with 20ml of olive oil and stir.
- Roast for 30 minutes, stirring halfway through, until vegetables are cooked and beginning to brown.
- Mix the lemon juice and remaining olive oil in a bowl for the dressing.
- When the vegetables are cooked, allow them to cool for 5 minutes.
- Place the vegetables into a bowl with the chickpeas, feta and dressing.
- Stir and serve.