Prep Time:10 mins
- Preheat the oven to 190°C / Fan 170°C / Gas Mark 5.
- Wash the potato and then prick all over with a fork. Bake in a preheated oven for up to 1½ hours or until the inside is tender. To microwave the baked potato, prick all over with a fork and place in the microwave for 6-8 minutes, turning halfway through.*
- Arrange the cod fillet in a baking dish. Drizzle with the lemon juice, oil and olives and sprinkle with the garlic, thyme and paprika.
- Bake until the flesh is completely opaque but still juicy, about 15-20 minutes. Serve with the juices spooned over the top.
- In the meantime, place the carrots along with broccoli and green beans into a steamer for 15 minutes or until soft.
- Serve the baked cod with steamed carrots, green beans, broccoli and baked potato. Keep in mind our tips on cooking vegetables safely.
*Cooking times will vary depending on the power of the microwave used