Prep Time:10 mins
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
- To make the tzatziki sauce, add all the ingredients to a bowl and stir to combine. This can be kept in the fridge until you are ready to serve.
- To make the salsa, add all the ingredients to a bowl and stir to combine. Keep in the fridge until you are ready to serve.
- Place the pitta/flatbreads on a tray and place in the preheated oven for 5 minutes until warm. You can also heat these on a dry pan over a medium heat. Warm for 30 seconds on each side.
- While the pittas/flatbread are warming, add the lamb to a pan over a medium heat. Sauté for 5 minutes until warmed through.
- To assemble, spread the pitta with some tzatziki sauce, add the lettuce, lamb, and tomato salsa.