Prep Time:10 mins
- Boil the spaghetti according to packet instructions, omitting any salt. Here are some more simple tweaks for healthier cooking habits.
- Heat a non-stick saucepan, and when hot, add the oil, garlic and spinach and allow to wilt.
- Take off the heat and allow to cool slightly and roughly chop it. Retain the spinach juice.
- Boil the peas in a saucepan of water for about 10 minutes until soft.
- Return the pan in which the spinach was cooked to a low heat.
- Add the crème fraiche, chopped spinach, its juice and peas, heating gently.
- After about 2 minutes, add the basil and lemon juice.
- Drain the spaghetti before coating with the crème fraiche sauce and season with black pepper.
- Serve sprinkled with Parmesan.*
* Remember, not all Parmesan is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.