Effective food safety for small food businesses: Sligo
safefood Knowledge Network is hosting a series of free SME workshops around the country in 2022 for small food businesses. Check our Events page and social media feeds for workshops at locations near you over the coming months.
This workshop on ‘Effective Food Safety’ will take place in Sligo Park Hotel on the 10th May 2022.
On completion of this workshop, delegates will be able to:
- Identify the 14 food allergens that must be declared
- Develop an allergen label for a food product
- Identify factors contributing to bacterial growth
- List a number of methods that can be used to control the growth of pathogens.
- Understand the importance of having a good cleaning regime
- Understand the various elements of a robust cleaning regime