Prep Time:10 mins
- Heat the oil in a non-stick saucepan and when hot, add the onion. Fry until softened.
- Next add the garlic, tomatoes, curry powder and ginger and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add the chickpeas and red pepper and cook for a further 15 minutes over a medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- In the meantime, cook rice according to packet instructions, omitting any salt.
- After your curry has simmered for 20 minutes, add the spinach leaves and let them wilt into the curry for the remaining 5 minutes of cooking time.
- Drain the rice and serve alongside the curry.