Prep Time:15 mins
- Heat the oil in a large casserole pot over a medium heat.
- Gently fry the onion, garlic and ginger for 5-6 minutes until they start to soften.
- Add the ground coriander and cumin and fry for a few minutes.
- Add the harissa paste (or chilli powder), stir and fry for another few minutes.
- Add the sweet potato and carrots, turn the heat down and cook, stirring regularly for 5-10 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, courgettes, peppers, chickpeas and stock. Then season to taste.
- Bring up to a simmer and add the apricots.
- Put the lid on the pot and simmer on a low heat for 50 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.