Controlling food poisoning bacteria and allergens - Cork
Free food safety training from safefood Knowledge Network Network
This practical food safety training will cover controlling food poisoning bacteria, cleaning and allergens.
The training runs from 10am to 12.30pm. When you finish, you will be able to:
- Identify the 14 food allergens that must be declared
- Develop an allergen label for a food product
- Identify factors contributing to bacterial growth
- List the methods that can be used to control the growth of pathogens.
- Understand the importance of having a good cleaning regime