Prep Time:20 mins
- Place a saucepan over a medium heat and fill ¾ full with water. Once the water is simmering, place a heat-proof bowl over the pan. Add the chocolate, turn the heat down to low and allow the chocolate to melt. Once melted, set aside to cool.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the egg whites using an electric hand whisk until they form stiff peaks, this will take 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the sugar and continue to whisk until the mixture is stiff and glossy.
- Next, add the yoghurt to the cooled chocolate. Beat to combine.
- Using a large spoon, add a spoonful of the egg white mixture to the chocolate mixture and mix.
- Gently fold the rest of the egg white mixture into the chocolate until combined. There should be no visible egg white.
- Divide the mixture between 4 small ramekins/glasses and refrigerate for 2 hours.