Online food safety workshops for small food businesses
safefood Knowledge Network is delivering two free online workshops for small food businesses.
The Effective Food Safety workshop focuses on bacterial control, cleaning and allergen management. The Practical HACCP Training workshop is for small food businesses who need to have a HACCP system in place or a food safety management system based on HACCP.
Effective Food Safety: 20th June
10 am to 12.30 pm
- Factors contributing to bacterial growth
- Controlling the growth of bacteria and other pathogens
- What constitutes a good cleaning regime?
- Managing food allergens
- Natasha's Law and declaring priority food allergens
Practical HACCP Training: 21st June
10 am to 11 am
- Why HACCP is fundamental to food safety management
- How to develop/modify a flow chart for CCP
- Identify the common food safety hazards and their controls
- Understand the role of prerequisites in controlling hazards
- How to keep effective records to demonstrate compliance
On the 21st of June, participants can also avail of a 10 minute 1-to-1 consultation with our food safety trainer after the course to discuss their own HACCP issues. Please email us at [email protected] to book your slot, which is on a first come first serve basis. Please include "Online HACCP Consultation" as reference in your email.