All-island Food Poverty Network
Tackling food poverty on the island of Ireland.
The Network was established in 2009 to provide a co-ordinated and strategic approach to tackling food poverty on the island of Ireland. It supports the development of consensus on related issues, collaboration and shared learning. The Network is co-chaired by safefood and The Food Standards Agency, Northern Ireland.
For further details on the Network contact Anne Parle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The All-island Food Poverty Network Newsletter shares the latest in food poverty research, programmes and initiatives both nationally and internationally.
In the current edition ...
- Results from the FSA's Food and You 2 Survey
- Upcoming events
- New reports
- New research updates
- Food poverty in the news
Members of the Network meet on a regular basis to share experiences and knowledge to help address the issue of food poverty on the island.
The following organisations are represented on the Forum:
- British Dietetic Association, Northern Ireland
- Causeway Coast & Glens Borough Council
- Chartered Institute of Environmental Health, Northern Ireland
- Consumer Council
- Council for the Homeless, Northern Ireland
- Cross Care Ireland
- Department for Communities
- Department of Health, Northern Ireland
- Department of Health, Republic of Ireland
- Department of Social Protection, Republic of Ireland
- Health Service Executive
- Institute of Public Health
- Irish Heart
- Irish Nutrition and Dietetic Institute
- Newry, Mourne and Down District Council
- Northern Ireland Chest Heart & Stroke
- The Economic and Social Research Institute
- Vincentian Partnership for Social Justice
Minutes of the Forum meetings
Previous minutes are available on request by emailing email@example.com.