The children should be able to listen to others’ opinions – how some people like the same things as us but for different reason.
Language and Literacy: Talking and Listening
- Take part in a range of drama activities to support activity based learning across the curriculum.
- Present ideas and information with some structure and sequence.
- Think about what they say and how they say it.
- Speak audibly and clearly, using appropriate quality of speech and voice.
The Arts: Drama
- Develop dramatic skills appropriate to audience, context, purpose and task by using simple props to suggest character, and by using symbols and images to develop action and make