The children should be able to explain and understand what the media is.
Language and Literacy: Talking and Listening
- Take turns at talking and listening in group and paired activities.
- Participate in talking and listening in every area of learning.
Language and Literacy: Reading
- Participate in modelled, shared, paired and guided reading activities.
- Use a range of comprehension skills, both oral and written, to interpret and discuss texts.
- Express opinions and give reasons based on what they have read.